1 + 1 Half
1929 Craftsmen Charmer on Fantastic True Westside Lot. With a little TLC this home could be cute and comfortable. With a remodel - the possibilities are endless. Deep lot with South backyard, deck, pool and alley access. Great front porch, high ceilings, large living (with Redwood Floors) and dining and two blocks from Todd Grove Park. This home and setting could be magical.
Single Family, Craftsman, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Sewer Connected & Paid
1,250 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- In Garage
- Laminate Counter,Pantry Cabinet
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Free Standing Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave
- Parquet, Carpet, Wood, Linoleum
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Wall Furnace.
- 1. Living Room,Wood Burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Detached,Uncovered Parking Spaces 2+.
- Front Porch
- Pool Description
- Private Pool, Built-In,Heat None,On Lot,Vinyl Liner
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb(s)/Gutter(s), Front Porch. Curb(s)/Gutter(s).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Diane Pennington, W Real Estate
Agent License: 01412635 Office License: 01795950
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.